11 March, 2010

Nesting Chick Puppets - BOGO





I apologize for only posting my patterns. I'm trying very hard to get my shop up and going this year, and I know this is a little self promoting, but here is my latest pattern - nesting chick puppets! In the shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/winterpeach

I hope I will have more clever posts for you in the near future.

In the meantime, please enjoy a BOGO FOR BLOGGERS on me. Buy any pattern in the shop and get one free. Just leave a note to seller, mention this blog and let me know what pattern you would like free.

Arlene

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...there is so much CUTENESS here! So glad I found you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very sweet. Your girls must love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Now I will have to check your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Arlene, sew glad you left a comment on my blog...look at what I was missing...
    I have been working on a new quilt design that says...Oh Tweeeet!~....
    These remind me of that...they are absolutely TWEETIFUL....lol
    blessings ms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Now i found one more cute blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete